At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
- Selection of candidate algorithms from the literature that satisfy performance requirements and for which a low-complexity implementation seems possible
- Implementation and evaluation
- Within a given Matlab simulation framework as proof-of-concept and
- On state-of-the-art Infineon evaluation boards featuring radar frontend and microcontroller using existing software Framework
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is 2.210,-- Euro gross p.m. (full- time basis) for Master students.
- Not shy to use Matlab and C and to go into details
- Eager to understand more about vehicular sensors and be part of the research
- Fluent English
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your Bachelor Certificate
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Graz
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.