At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Lead the project team, continuously focusing on project quality, assessing progress and ensuring that goals are met even in the face of challenges.
- Prepare Project Plans and keep the deadlines of the project milestones.
- Monitor changes against original project goals.
- Identify stakeholders and develop relationships with internal stakeholders, being aware of their interest for the project.
- Effectively communicate project concepts and recognize barriers to achieving agreements.
You are the best equipped for this task if you have:
- University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years working experience in projects and thereof 2 years of leading complex projects.
- At least 3 years of industrial or production working experience in electronics, metallurgical or mechanical field.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management disciplines and methodologies.
- Project Management course or certificate (eg. IPMA) would be a plus.
- Hungarian language and active intermediate English and/or German language knowledge is a must.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.