At a glance
|Location||Provence (Le Puy ste Réparade)|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Execute purchasing and export control process related tasks.
- Handle sample management related topics.
- Perform overall site logistics and administrative tasks.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor in Logistics or Business Management.
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably in a semiconductor company.
- Experience with IT tools (e.g. share points).
- Fluency in English and French (mandatory).
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in France
Infineon France has four different sites located in Paris, Toulouse, Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.