At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Feb 01, 2019|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
These tasks are part of your role:
- Development and alignment of ESD / Latch-up concepts.
- Investigation of product and test structures in our ESD-lab.
- Optimization of products & design environments – in collaboration with the product & technology development teams.
- Support of our production on ESD topics.
- Representing Infineon in international workshops and committees.
You are best equipped for these tasks, if you:
- Have a degree in technical studies like Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Bring at least 3-5 years of experience in analog circuit design and/or ESD / EOS / Latch-Up.
- Know-how in characterization methods in the lab is a plus.
- Speak fluent English. German is a plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarters in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 4.500 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.