At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Ensure the continuous smooth operation of electronic testing devices, equipment and instruments, and production support (even in call-on system).
- Takeover, install and qualify new machines, equipment, devices and instruments and handle its documentation process.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the efficiency of test equipment.
- Actively define action plans and took part of its realization of FMEA, Control Plan and 8D processes.
- Support the training activities of engineering and operative field.
- Standardize 5S process on test equipment.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of measurement techniques or test engineering in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Hungarian language is a must.
- Good command of English and/or German languages.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.