At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Dec 01, 2018|
- Preparation and execution of planned measures for the locally site accounted commodities in order to ensure the long-term, cost-effective, secured supply of products and services.
- Negotiate and handle site contracts & agreements; effectively track supplier contracts’ status and take actions accordingly
- Utilize negotiation techniques; prepare and carry out negotiations, re-negotiations and subsequent negotiations for locally accounted commodities, initiate appropriate measures, guarantee supplies and drive lowest total cost for required products and services.
- Act as primary purchasing point of contact at site and ensure early involvement; align and coordinate with internal customers on demands and requirements
- Carrying out operational and commercial tasks ensuring that the ordering process is conducted within applicable laws and regulations to ensure economic success, efficient operation and conformity.
- Manage day to day interaction with suppliers, conduct operational review meetings, create more collaborative relationships with suppliers to uncover and realize new value and reduce risk of failure. Execute Supplier Management for local site with usage of dedicated IT tools in order to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply.
- Reporting of results regularly to control the measurable activities against the planned figures and reaching defined targets (e.g. Actual status vs target setting, purchase volume and saving projection, planning of measures to achieve the target and etc.)
- Drive supplier sourcing, qualification and evaluation according to the established supplier management process and achieve overall target for Cost, Quality and Delivery etc.
- Assessment of particular risks and market conditions in the course of business, prepare and implement appropriate measures to avoid possible damage, prevent the problems or reduce the risk. Align on business continuity measures in the event of supply shortages.
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer economy, business administration or engineering major
- Strong ERP (prefer SAP) experience and data analysis experience is a must
- > 5 years working experience, with at least 2 years sourcing/purchasing working experience in MNC (prefer electronics industry)
- Fluent in English; Proficient in PC, MS office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint and etc.)
- A team player with excellent communication, be proactive, independent, out of the box thinker
- Has knowledge in respect of legal aspects (contractual skills).
- Good presentation skills and project management skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Central Function Purchasing is responsible for Infineons whole purchasing volume and contributes strongly to the achievement of financial objectives and the growth of Infineon. Apart from that the development and optimization of purchasing processes and also the selection and regulation of our suppliers is in their accountability. Purchasing therefore focusses on the following three principles: Best cost country sourcing, product cost & value analysis and focus on value.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.