At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Lead a team of test development and component verification engineers including recruiting, performance assessment, coaching, training and people development
- Drive test development activities to bring new products to high volume at highest performance
- Drive component verification activities to
support design engineers actively during post silicon verification and provide fast and accurate feedback about new silicon’s performance.
- Identify and implement methodology improvements
- Foster collaboration and identify synergies between test engineering and component verification areas
- Define and implement working processes
- Drive innovation and methodology activities in test engineering and component verification
- Ensure that processes and quality guidelines are followed
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Microelectronics or comparable
- 8+ years of relevant working experience related to semiconductor test, verification or product development, ideally for Industrial Mixed Signal products and/or Microcontrollers or power management devices
- Experience in team leading is a plus. People with leadership skills who did not yet have the chance to gain experience in management will be considered
- Solid technical understanding of test engineering processes and production environments as well as a sound understanding of lab and bench evaluation techniques
- Talent to communicate effectively and clearly
- Fluent and solid English skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.