At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Lead an interdisciplinary team consisting of people from Marketing, Application Engineering, Concept Engineering, Analog and Digital Design, Physical Design, Component Verification Engineering, Test Engineering, Production Engineering, and Quality.
- Be responsible for the whole product life cycle, starting with the product idea, business case preparation, tracking of project activities, execution of the R&D projects, as well as the linked business case and successful transfer to production.
- Be in direct contact with our customers during the definition and the execution of the product development and ensure business success of your own products.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
- At least 6 years of work experience in project management in an automotive or microelectronics company.
- Engineering experience in developing automotive products.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced experienced in customer communication.
- Know-how in planning, reporting and managing of projects.
- Advanced MS Office and MS Project skills.
- Fluency in English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Romania - We are a reliable and efficient Development Center
We are a subsidiary of the most research-intensive company and a global leader in the field of semiconductor technologies. At our R&D center, we contribute pro-actively to increase the R&D efficiency by developing and testing semiconductors which will essentially improve many applications used in our daily life.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Bucharest
More than 200 employees work in our research & development site in Bucharest. Our focus is automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production.