At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Contribute to the technical confirmation measures to prove the product meets its safety requirements through analysis and assessments.
- Conduct relevant safety analysis engineering methods (e.g. FMEDA, DFA, FTA) during product development.
- Provide the Safety Analysis Report.
- Contribute as internal and external interface with respect to safety analysis related topics (e.g. internal: product related safety verification, external: customer support on Functional Safety topics).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A full university degree (Master or PhD) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant work experience in electronic fields (e.g. Power Supply Systems, Microcontrollers or ECUs), preferable in the automotive sector and within the context of functional safety (ISO 26262).
- Knowledge/Experience of safety analysis methods (e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, DFA) and of other relevant safety standards (e.g. IEC61508) is a plus.
- IATF16494 and A-SPICE as a plus.
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal).
- Flexibility to travel.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.