At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In this new job you will:
- Be responsible for checking the feasibility of the suppliers and the release of new suppliers.
- Release of new/changed parts and processes at suppliers (VDA2, PPAP).
- Support/lead supplier audits.
- Handle change management at suppliers (PCN).
- Create specification requirements PS-B, PS-C.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in production environment, preferable in Supplier Quality engineering or Material Engineering.
- Experience in new supplier releases, PPA approval procedures.
- Practice in Supplier related audits.
- Willingness to travel.
- Hungarian is a must and good command of English language. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.