At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Develop wireless power system solutions including power transmitters and receivers using Infineon’s controllers and power products
- Write system level specifications for wireless power transmitters and receivers
- Perform detailed circuit analysis with simulation
- Generate schematic and work with PCB designer to complete PCB design
- Write detailed system validation plan with detailed test procedure
- Complete system validation tests and generate detailed test reports
- Perform EMI tests and wireless power compliance tests to pass certification
- Write user guide for wireless power transmitter and receiver
- Write application notes and technical articles for wireless power system solutions
- Train FAEs and customers with detailed technical training collateral
- Support FAEs and customers to implement wireless power solutions and solve technical issues
- Work with internal product line engineering teams closely to develop innovative new products for wireless power applications
- MSEE with minimum 5 years experience or BSEE with minimum 7 years experience in power electronics
- Detailed knowledge about wireless power transfer and design implementation
- Hands-on design experience of power converters especially LLC DC/DC converters
- Hands-on experience in wireless power transmitter and receiver design
- System level modeling and simulation for power converters
- Good customer communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated team player with high level of self discipline and a can-do attitude
- Experience in design for EMC/EMI of power converters is preferred
- Application engineering experience in power management IC development is preferred
- Firmware design experience for power converter is a plus
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.