|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Enabling of new electrical tests / test programs, new design of test equipment, new test methods & new processes
- Plan and manage Technical Feasibility Check on new reliability projects with low to high complexity/quantity and provide feedback to clients / LLPs.
- Liaise internally with Operation / Engineering sustaining team and prioritize towards achieving agreed timeline, including milestone and deadline reliability.
- Plan / carry out / liaise internally with Operation / Engineering sustaining team in Test Package Release & assignment activities and resolve test related issues.
- Drive / Develop / Modify / Optimize / Buy-off Automatic Test Equipment, Load/DUT boards, adapter & socket, handlers and temperature conditioning system.
- Implement equipment and process adaptation according to new requirement derived out of the roadmaps. Work package member for project team. Deliver the knowhow to Engineering sustaining team. .
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Project, NLoP, YIP submission, problem solving using 8D methodology, workshops and departmental events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics, Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics or equivalent) / Applied Science (physics).
- Minimum 5 years related experience in test program development for RF products and using RF tester platform. Experience in working principle of RF electrical test equipment and RF product knowledge will be an added advantage
- Electrical test development for RF products using RF tester platform (hardware & software).
- Develop / Modify / Optimize Tester/Handler/Thermostream/Adapter & Socket and processes. Knowledge on automatic data transfer from tester to database, tester data file format and drift analysis.
- Test Package buy-off & release using AMSA and assignment of Test Package to REALIS projects
- Tester system buy-off & release using T32 and registration in REALIS. Resolve equipment related issues.
- Basic knowledge on semiconductor physics, packaging technology, wafer technologies and the interpretation of typical electrical characteristics of semiconductor devices (parameters).
- Knowledge on the working principle, troubleshooting & diagnostic/ test program debugging, interpretation of simple schematic/electronic circuitry and basic repair of Automatic Test equipment
- Programming skills: C++, Visual Studio, Arduino and embedded system programming.
- Analytical & problem solving skills. Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Preferred with programming languages like C++, Visual Studio, Arduino and embedded system programming. Basic to intermediate level.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.