At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible to deliver products to customers at committed functionality, reliability, time, volume and cost
- Interface to Business Division QM and Customer Quality & Service (CQS) for all customer complaints
- Responsible for all customer complaint, drive 8D investigation and corrective/ preventive actions (CA/PA), as well as CA/PA follow up until closure, with validation for sustainability/ effectiveness of actions.
- Key contact window to Customer Quality & Service (CQS) counterparts for all complaints / information request
- Drive / moderate investigation and root cause findings of customer complaint using 8D methodology
- Define / support risk assessment from customer complaint / quality issue whenever necessary
- Responsible that the 8D report(s) are reviewed and released in terms of customer specific requirements
- Drive for achievement of customer complaint response time (FAR 8D TAT fulfilment & reporting)
- Ensure a close loop closure of 8D via CA/PA verification of FAR committed actions
- FAR analysis and reporting to management, with proposal of focus area for improvement
- Degree/Master/PhD in Engineering (Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science)
- Preferred with minimum of 8 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing with good package manufacturing knowledge and quality systematic knowhow
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer complaint handling in semiconductor manufacturing
- Good knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process and packaging technology
- Good knowledge in 8D methodology, Fish bone / Cause and Effect analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, 3x5Why, Is/Is Not
- Good knowledge of Deviation management
- Good knowledge of failure analysis and knowledge of reliability assessment will be added advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a methodical and logical approach in problem solving analysis
- Knowledge of Statistical data analysis, 7QC tools, FMEA and SPC tools
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.