At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be responsible for RF development of mmWave radar and RF discrete application
- Work on mmWave Radar transceiver, RF discrete application, PCB design, simulation and EVB test
- Provide customer support on mmWave Radar transceiver and RF discrete application on the board and system level
- Work closely with mmWave software engineers, regional marketing and sales colleagues
- Drive joint developments with cooperation partners and distributors
- Maintain and extend contacts with customers in China
- A University degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Communication Technology or Microwave Engineering.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of mmWave RF and RF discrete application
- mmWave RF circuit, RF discrete design knowhow and ADS Simulation
- Microcontroller, PLL, ADC/DAC know-how
- Good oral English to communicate with headquarters’ engineers.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power Management and Multimarket
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as computer servers.