At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Support R&D chip designer with finding solutions for technical issues within the mixed-signal IC development process and related software environment (1st level support)
- Proactively consult projects to ensure proper and efficient usage of working environment, software tools and related methodology
- Collect product specific requirements and provide fast solutions (workarounds, prototypes) if needed
- Trigger and track implementation of enhancements to ensure on-time availability for productive usage
- Work closely with internal software tool providers and methodology providers on development of further solutions
- Support roll out of new methodology solutions into IC design projects
- Proactively share knowledge within (world-wide) design support (‘DAE community’)
These qualifications make you our top-candidate:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in mixed-signal IC development or support
- Programming skills like e.g. C, Perl, Tcl, Skill
- Experience in chip design flow for mixed-signal IC development and related tools like Synopsys (DC, ICC, etc.) and/or Cadence (Virtuoso, Spectre)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with Compute Farm environment (e.g. Load Sharing Facility/LSF)
- Knowledge of design language VHDL, Verilog is a plus
- Good English skills with German skills as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.