At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Aug 01, 2018|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Testbench ownership for RF small and large signal measurements
- Verification of used measurement method and results (plausibility check)
- RF characterization of devices according to 5G Standard requirements
- Assembly of devices on RF PCBs
- Contribute to the design of RF PCBs
- Program RF test software in C++, Matlab, Python, Labview and others
- Post-process and visualize measurement data in presentable formats
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience within the semiconductor industry
- Deep knowledge of wireless standards like 3GPP, WIFI, NB-IoT, Bluetooth
- Knowledge on RF measurement technique and methods
- Programming skills in Python, C++ and Software as Matlab
- Work experience in a multicultural organization
- Fluent English communication skills with German as an added plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.