At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 03, 2018|
- AUTOSAR and ISO26262 based microcontroller device driver development and verification for various peripherals [Example, SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, Flash, EEPROM, Timers, PWM] of Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers based on TriCore architecture or equivalent
- Participate in Estimation, WBS preparation
- Participate in Defect Analysis and actions thereof
- Author design, test specifications and customer documents
- Participate in software requirements analysis and ambiguity resolution.
- Provide technical solutions to customer change requests.
- Conceive and develop verification infrastructure for topics in own responsibility
- Liaise with chip development engineers on a need basis.
- Ownership in reviews , Code /Design reviews
- Provide technical solutions to customer change requests
- Ownership in reviews , Code /Design reviews.
- To participate in Change control board meetings and ability to technically argue the safety assessments by providing necessary evidences
- Generate new methods and techniques for better work models
- B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/MS in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Instrumentation
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of the Infineon’s microcontrollers based on Tricore architecture is desirable
- Good knowledge of the ARM Cortex M3 core is desirable
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), real-time systems
- Experience in standards such as AUTOSAR, Functional Safety - ISO26262, IEC61508 is desirable
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Keil, RVCT etc
- Good working knowledge of debuggers such as PLS, Lauterbach etc
- Proven ability to work with standard lab equipment - oscilloscopes, logic analysers, power benches etc.
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.