At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 01, 2018|
- To cover Team Assistant administrative responsibilities for PMM Shanghai team.
- Travel arrangement including flight ticket, hotel booking, visa application etc.
- Work with Finance team to manage the monthly travel expense.
- Support the team staff expense claim check and verification
- Assist team meeting, training, workshop arrangement
- Assist cross communication with other central function teams like purchasing, finance, IT, and external service providers.
- Assist to facilitate team building and activities.
- Others admin work assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 1-2 years’ experience as Team Assistant, fresh graduate could be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, results oriented, and enthusiastic
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Positive, eager to learn and willing to take up new duties
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power Management and Multimarket
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as computer servers.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.