At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In this job you will be responsible for the design and development of new applications and services. A tailored training period will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills for this position.
Tasks and responsibilities of this job will include:
- Support mobile activities with focus on production
- Support the automation of existing global processes and setup new processes especially in the context of mobility
- Enhance and further implement productive applications
- Collaborate closely with regional and global teams
- work on shared codebases with teams as well as work independently
You are best equipped for this software job if you have:
- Solid IT or computer science education or relevant working experience
- Strong C# programming skills
- Strong .NET Framework skills (such as ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ etc.)
- Significant experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience in mobile app development for iOS or Android are a plus (e.g. Xamarin, Xcode, Swift etc.)
- User interface design skills and understanding of software design and architecture patterns are a plus
- team player attitude and good communication skills
- advanced English language skills are mandatory, German skills are a plus
- also seen as plus are skills in the following areas:
- Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS
- Frameworks like Telerik, Bootstrap, Syncfusion, LESS etc.
- Agile software development practices
- Web-Services, REST API
- Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git
- Windows desktop programming technologies (e.g. WPF, WinForms, etc.)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
From our Klagenfurt branch we ensure smooth IT operations across our European locations and are developing global IT infrastructure for our company locations worldwide.
The city of Klagenfurt, capital of the Austrian province Carinthia, inspires locals and visitors with it’s liveliness, culture, various events and places of interests. The mild climate around lake Wörthersee, the combination of urban infrastructure and rural surroundings, also the vicinity to the neighboring countries Slovenia and Italy contribute greatly to make Klagenfurt a unique place to live.
Find out what you like most about Klagenfurt and join our team: https://www.visitklagenfurt.at/en/
What we offer you in Klagenfurt
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.