At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 01, 2018|
- functional support for the IT services Facility Management Solutions as IT application owner based on SAP EAM/PM.
- provide operational IT-support for SAP based Facility Management solutions worldwide.
- act as in-house consult for your IT-applications.
- active support process and system consolidation activities.
- analyze existing Facility Management process implementations.
- create solution proposals and blueprints for change requests and project requests.
- act as project manager for IT projects in various Infineon production sites mainly in Europe.
- insure quality for customizing / development delivered by external service providers.
- conduct in-house customer Trainings.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- an university degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of working experience.
- SAP ERP skills in the plant maintenance area (SAP EAM/PM ) are desired.
- experience as project lead for SAP projects.
- technical knowledge about SAP system communication to external systems and SAP development (ABAP) is desired.
- you remain focused on solutions, open and flexible even when you are under pressure.
- very good communication skills in German and English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segment sensors, chip card, development and backend operations at site Regensburg enable the development of comprehensive innovations across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and the development of new materials.
What we offer you in Regensburg
Our only site in which frontend and three different back-ends come together.