At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Technically lead and represent firmware methodology within Infineon.
- Deliver methodologies for the embedded software development process from requirement engineering and concept analysis to rollout and support and initiate projects to improve cycle time, cost and quality.
- Act as main interface for firmware topics to colleagues of all departments, external development partners, tool vendors and IT.
- Drive process improvements to ensure compliance to industry standards like ISO 26262.
- Establish and maintain relations to universities in order to foster innovation, enable funding projects and attract talented students.
These qualifications help you master the tasks:
- A degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least 6 years of experience in Embedded Software Development in the semiconductor or a related industry – giving you a large range of technical knowledge covering the whole product lifecycle & firmware development process.
- Technical leadership experience.
- Good knowledge in software engineering best practices (such as continuous integration & delivery, automated build & regression testing, TDD, DevOps, etc.) and relevant tools & infrastructure – like Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art software standards and (agile) development processes in functional safety relevant contexts – like ISO 26262, ASPICE (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Excellent English language skills – German skills are highly appreciated.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.