At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jun 28, 2018|
- Occupational Safety
- Develop, implement and maintain Behavior Base Safety Program.
- Develop work place risk assessment and control.
- Hazard identification and implement safety control at production machinery/ tools and facility.
- Handling of incident/ accident investigation and report.
- Perform regular safety audit/ patrol.
- Conduct Safety Training and Awareness.
- Data Management
- Administrative Task.
- Central Data Management
- Control of Document and Record
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field.
- AK3U and other K3 certificate is preferred.
- Good understanding and knowledge of BBS, OHSAS 18001, SMK3, PP 50/2012, HIRAC.
- Fluent in English both Oral and Written
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.