At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jun 30, 2018|
- Gather data from a variety of sources. Assess, interpret and analyze the data accurately to support demand forecast for production requirements and financial planning.
- Analytic skills must include the ability to see the big picture and the demonstration of strong business intuition.
- Continuous review and evaluate forecasting models for improvement, accuracy and automation.
- Plan and execute the assigned relevant projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Engineering.
- Sound knowledge in material planning, inventory management, sourcing and supply chain management.
- SAP knowledge in SAP PM and SAP MRP.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the costs, production, manufacturer and customer order fulfilment.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and written skill in English.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience as a Material Planner.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.