At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Sustaining and assuring manufacturing module process quality.
- Start up new equipment processes which involves process characterization and development.
- Responsible for process stability improvement, yield improvement and tool cost ownership by positive contributions.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes with proper process change management.
- Master or Degree in Engineering/ Material Science/ Physics/ Electrical and Electronic disciplines or relevant qualifications are required.
- Preferably with at least two (2) years of Furnace/ Diffusion experience with ASM/ AVIZA furnace, metrology equipment (RsMap, Optiprobe) in wafer fab.
- Working experienced as process engineer or process development in semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC), Advance Process Control (APC), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Design of Experiment (DOE).
- Strong communication and written skill in English.
- Self-motivated, multitasking and team player.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.