At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
For this Bachelor/Master Thesis, we are offering a wide range of different topics on digitalization. The key problem and the methodology will differ but the main process will include the following steps:
- Problem Understanding – Analyzing the current set-up and processes, e.g. customer collaboration or forecasting processes.
- Methodology Provision – Benchmark of existing methods and strategies, e.g. for human-machine collaboration or machine learning algorithms.
- Solution Development – Implementation of problem solving method, e.g. in form of a roadmap or computer codes.
- Case Study – Application of the solution on real data.
- KPI Impact Analysis – Analysis of the outcome considering existing KPIs.
The thesis will be conducted in English.
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Engineering or a similar field.
- Already have knowledge in Supply Chain Management.
- Have strong analytical and communicative skills.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English.
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university.
- Copy of your latest study transcript.
- Copy of your final school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Supply Chain Innovations Group of Infineon Technologies is responsible for transferring knowledge from academia and practice to the Infineon Supply Chain and use this knowledge to transfer it into profitable innovation. For us, our supply chain is the competitive advantage of Infineon. Our mission is to build partnerships with academia and key players in practice, bring knowledge into our supply chain using our Supply Chain Academy, manage risks, contribute to our supply chain strategy, consult decision makers setting it and establish and support key projects of our supply chain roadmap. Recently we also involve in innovation projects outside the supply chain, which will influence the business strategy of Infineon as a whole.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.