At a glance
|Location||Andover | MA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
The Digital Design and Verification Engineer will be a part of Infineon's Power Management & Multimarket Division in our Tewksbury, MA location.
In your new role you will:
- Design and develop digital logic for ASIC and FPGA from concept to device implementation
- Perform block-level and top-level verification of digital and mixed-signal circuits
- Perform logic synthesis; DFT insertion, pattern generation and simulation; LEC
- Create scripting to support design and verification automation
- Estimate and manage time and tasks on tight schedule
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE preferred)
- 6-8 years of experience in digital logic design for ASIC and/or FPGA
- Strong knowledge of ASIC development process and digital design techniques
- Fluency in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Proficiency in design verification (developing test plans, test benches and test cases)
- Proficiency with scripting and automation (Python, Perl)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Good to haves:
- Experience with embedded designs and/or firmware development is a plus
- Experience in the power management industry is a plus
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.