At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Develop an understanding of product requirements.
- Define suitable concepts including Design for Testability.
- Create Circuit schematics.
- Verify your design by state-of-the-art simulation tools.
- Act as Layout-support and support of lab-evaluation and debugging.
- Be in charge of documentation of work products according to the quality requirements.
- Support of product qualification, product engineering, production testing and production ramp-up.
- Cooperation with application and product engineering for customer support.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Analog Design for integrated circuits.
- Know-how in Power Management Systems (LDO, DCDC-converter).
- Experience in Analog Design flow in Cadence environment.
- Basics on Functional Safety standards (i.e. ISO26262) is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.