At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In detail you will:
- Define the department’s vision and mission to deliver a long-term strategy to stay best-in-class.
- Ensure a stable resource pipeline and deliver the required software products in time, budget and quality – in accordance with commitments given to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the global platform and project execution by
using appropriate methodologies, complying with benchmarks and standards such as ISO26262 & ASPICE. This includes tracking and reporting of performance indicators, driving risk management plus establishing a ‘culture of quality’.
- Define the organizational structure as well as specific roles and responsibilities in alignment with the overall strategy.
- Manage the strategic competence and skill development of your people, including development and succession planning.
- Ensure an effective methodology and process framework which is reviewed and adapted regularly.
- Balance roadmap requirements with innovation and methodology projects. You do that in line with the business strategy and conscientiously invest in research and pre-development in order to stay competitive.
- Establish stable partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners as a foundation to create win-win-solutions. This includes make-or-buy decisions on a regular basis and collaboration along the whole value chain.
These qualifications are the foundation of your success:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering or a similar area.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of (Embedded) Software Development within the automotive industry.
- Experience in building and leading international R&D teams towards a common vision.
- Strong know-how in the whole software development process and the automotive specifics (architecture, quality, safety lifecycle process, ASPICE, Autosar) – from requirements engineering to the delivery to customers.
- A good understanding of automotive applications in several domains, HW/SW-co-design and an overview on the hardware development process. Solid knowledge in security & in-car networking is beneficial.
- A good understanding of business needs, market trends and competitor activities in order to derive a long-term strategy.
- Experience in collaborating with various departments (like Concept Engineering, Project Management, Hardware Development) and managing a complex external partner network.
- Very good English language skills, with German being an added plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide that are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers plus inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
The Center of Competence ‘Software Development’ in our microcontroller department provides automotive software and firmware for the Infineon Automotive Microcontroller families. The main focus is on safety-relevant low-level drivers, which are provided as off-the-shelf products to our customers. In addition, virtual prototypes for Microcontrollers (implemented in System-C), demo drivers, and SDK-like example integrations of drivers with third-party stacks are produced for internal and external customers.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.