At a glance
|Entry level||Graduate Trainee Program|
|Start||Oct 01, 2018|
In particular, you will have the opportunity to get involved into ‘Demand to Cash‘, one of our core business processes and you will work in exciting projects on it. You'll get insights from different perspectives and do not only architecture work, but also solve problems from a business perspective.
Your program consists of the following elements:
- First, you will be involved in the definition of the architecture landscape for Order Management, Allocation Management and Supply Planning - you will learn to use the architecture toolset as part of a Supply Chain Architecture Team to support the IT Supply Chain Roadmap Design.
- Secondly, you will learn the efficient and effective use of innovative analytics solutions, data management technologies, analytical skills development, visualization techniques. This is part of a project to learn Business Analytics in our Center of Competency in Singapore.
- Then, you will learn about to the business side of Order Management and work on requirements in the area of Big Data Analytics and an automation roadmap - your ideas in e.g. Robotic Process Automation will be key to drive new ideas and support Order Management from an end-user perspective.
- Finally, you will link IT with Operations and get to know Database Platforms, Hosting solutions, Cloud and Big Data technologies. You will work in a strong technology driven team and complete your IGP at Infineon for a perfect start into the organization.
- Reflect on your experiences with your dedicated mentor on a regular basis.
- Develop your intercultural competencies and deepen your knowledge of our international business. A stay abroad in Singapore is part of the program.
Plus, you fulfill the following hard fact based criteria:
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable – a specialization in Software Theory or Systems would be a plus.
- You have demonstrated your leadership skills, for example at university, during internships or during other extracurricular activities.
- You are familiar with programming and can use standard back-office software like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You have gained international experience abroad.
- And of course you are fluent in English - German would be a plus.
- You are an independent and self-motivated individual.
- You can consolidate and paint the big picture.
- When you think about moving to another country for at least three months, you want to go immediately.
- You like to work in teams that are very diverse and where everyone speaks English.
- You can’t wait to present your concept in front of your team and management (and doing so in English is fine too).
- Your friends would describe you as “technology-savvy”
Please send your application documents latest by 24.06.2018
The Recruiting Day will take place 31.07.2018
Please note that this program is offered with four different specializations:
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Supply Chain Management
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Research & Development
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Information Management
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) Digital Transformation for IT Enterprise Services
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 950 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.