At a glance
|Entry level||Graduate Trainee Program|
|Start||Oct 01, 2018|
In particular you will get familiar with the most recent methodologies of software design and development and the resulting changes of the way of collaborating between IT and R&D community. You will discover how an agile approach shapes the setup of sustaining organizations and their operational procedures.
Your program consists of the following elements:
- First, you will understand the basic principles of Agile Software Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps. You will interact with our R&D experts to learn and design the best IT applications for the Infineon customers.
- Then, you will learn how to generate roadmaps and business benefits by being part of the business teams in one of our R&D functional areas.
- Finally, you will follow the end-to-end process in terms of design, implementation and operations for IT Services in the above areas. For this part of your traineeship, you will be located at one of our subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Reflect on your experiences with your dedicated mentor on a regular basis.
- Develop your intercultural competencies and deepen your knowledge of our international business. A stay abroad at one of our subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region is part of the program.
Plus, you fulfill the following hard fact based criteria:
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable – a specialization in Software Theory or Systems would be a plus.
- You have demonstrated your leadership skills, for example at university, during internships or during other extracurricular activities.
- You are familiar with programming and can use standard back-office software like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You have gained international experience abroad.
- And of course you are fluent in English - German would be a plus.
- You are an independent and self-motivated individual.
- You can consolidate and paint the big picture.
- When you think about moving to another country for at least three months, you want to go immediately.
- You like to work in teams that are very diverse and where everyone speaks English.
- You can’t wait to present your concept in front of your team and management (and doing so in English is fine too).
- Your friends would describe you as “technology-savvy”.
Please send your application documents latest by 24.06.2018
The Recruiting Day will take place 31.07.2018
Please note that this program is offered with four different specializations:
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Research & Development
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Supply Chain Management
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Information Management
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) Digital Transformation for IT Enterprise Services
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 950 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.