At a glance
|Entry level||Graduate Trainee Program|
|Start||Oct 01, 2018|
You will get familiar with the most recent software development & testing methodologies and get to know the underlying project principles at Infineon in order to analyze and find optimization potentials. This will go hand-in-hand with the current ongoing Digital Transformation leading to more automation, agile methods and a smoother and more continuous delivery - including the handover to operation.
Your program consists of the following elements:
- You will start with understanding the basic principles of Automated Testing and Release Management - and support your team accordingly.
- Then, you will get to know our Demand and Project Handling – including Agile Project Methodologies.
- Finally, you will help creating strategies for bringing Agile Methodologies, Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing in a specific IT-area together.
- Reflect on your experiences with your dedicated mentor on a regular basis.
- Develop your intercultural competencies and deepen your knowledge of our international business. A stay abroad in Singapore is part of the program.
Plus, you fulfill the following hard fact based criteria:
- You have a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or comparable.
- You have demonstrated your leadership skills, for example at university, during internships or during other extracurricular activities.
- You are familiar with programming and can use standard back-office software like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You have gained international experience abroad.
- And of course you are fluent in English - German would be a plus.
- You want to be the driver in order to improve a certain area.
- You like to motivate a team for a defined target.
- When you think about moving to another country for at least three months, you want to go immediately.
- You like to work in teams that are very diverse and where everyone speaks English.
- You can’t wait to present your concept in front of your team and management (and doing so in English is fine too).
- Your friends would describe you as “technology-savvy”.
Please send your application documents latest by 24.06.2018
The Recruiting Day will take place 31.07.2018
Please note that this program is offered with four different specializations:
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) Digital Transformation for IT Enterprise Services
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Research & Development
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Supply Chain Management
International Graduate Program - Trainee (f/m) IT Solutions for Information Management
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 950 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.