At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be responsible for capacity planning within the Reliability Product Testing Organization (RPT):
- Demand management via rolling forecasts for and with all divisions and sites
- Translation of demand in test corridors, resources, cost and investment
- Global alignment of necessary capacity adaptions in all RPT labs
- Support the development of RPT wide equipment strategies and roadmaps
- Act as cross functional team lead of the expert team "Planning & Controlling"
- Take over a global controlling and reporting function
- Align costs and investment with all labs and the respective clients (all Divisions, FE and BE segments)
- Analyze and control lab performance via key performance indicators
as well as being able to act as an entrepreneur who is focused on results and aware of costs. You are able to listen to your partners and to make real needs, requirements and expectations transparent. You transfer expectations into necessary measures to provide the right solutions in time. You always recognize and seize potential for improving efficiency with determination by contributing your expertise and skills and making sure that professionally correct decisions are taken. As a true team player you are aware of cultural differences, cooperate across boundaries and appreciate the contributions of other people.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- At least 6 years of professional experience within semiconductor manufacturing and/or test development
- A degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Business
- Profound experience in working in multi-cultural teams across different regions and experience in leading international teams
- A sound planning experience utilizing great project management skills and knowledge of state-of-the-art reliability test methods and equipment will be an additional asset
- Strong communication and negotiating skills to manage global and multicultural stakeholders and networks successfully
- Excellent English language skills, with German as added plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.