At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Act as cross functional team lead of the expert team "Planning & Controlling"
- Be responsible for capacity planning within the Reliability Product Testing Organization (RPT):
- Demand management via rolling forecasts for and with all divisions and sites
- Translation of demand in test corridors, resources, cost and investment
- Global alignment of necessary capacity adaptions in all RPT labs
- Master data management
- Support the development of RPT wide equipment strategies and roadmaps
- Analyze and control lab performance via key performance indicators
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- At least 6 years of professional experience within semiconductor manufacturing and/or test development
- A degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related
- A sound planning experience
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art reliability test methods and equipment will be beneficial
- Profound experience in working in multi-cultural teams across different regions and experience in leading international teams
- Excellent English communication and negotiating skills, with German as added plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarters in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 4.500 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.