At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
In your new role you will:
- Take part in setting up and operating the maintenance system.
- Coordinate and monitor the spare parts and components consumption.
- Make maintenance plans.
- Prioritize and organize service jobs and interventions.
- Check and monitor the conditions (technical and outside) in the production area.
- Support the trainings and development of Maintenance Technicians, Maintenance Shift Leaders by organizing trainings for them.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University or college degree in a technical field like Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in industrial or production environment, preferable in a multinational company.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, SAP Plant maintenance, Minitab.
- Hungarian language is a must and good command of English and/or German languages.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.