At a glance
|Location||Wuxi | 无锡|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||May 14, 2018|
- Production material feedback and verification.
- Coordination of MRB (material Review Board) for material issue.
- SCAR / 8D management.
- Supplier visit / Audit.
- Supplier qualification (FAI).
- Supplier improvement / drive projects.
- Transfer material quality engineering requirement to IQA (CP, FMEA, measurement requirement …).
- Backend and global alignment / conference / workshops.
- Support Customer audit.
- Bachelor degree or above major in electronics or material science.
- At least 5 years supplier management experience.
- Good knowledge at Quality System and tools like 8D, SPC, FMEA etc.
- Semiconductor backend or automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and driving skills.
- Good analytic and problem solving skill.
- Good English and Chinese both at oral and written.
- Team player and work under pressure.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Quality Management plays an essential part within Infineons striving for Zero-Defect. It ensures the quality of our products and services. Therefore it conducts continuous procedural improvements to increase customer and people satisfaction. Thus it contributes actively to the business results. Tasks include: Efficient implementation and operation of the Infineon quality management system, analysis of customer requirements so that business processes can be improved continuously and the execution of preventive quality management methods to reduce failure costs.
What we offer you in Wuxi
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.