At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Work as a chip layout lead and ensure successful project deliveries
- Be responsible for implementation and verification of IC layouts
- Create state of the art analog/mixed-signal IC layouts
- Be responsible for running verification and extraction sequences
- Be responsible for chip floor planning and power/clock distribution
- Participate in establishing CAD and layout design methodologies
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree of a higher technical school (HTL) / university of applied sciences in the field of Electrical Engineering or comparable
- 4+ years of experience in analog/mixed-signal layout
- Good understanding of integrated circuits such as matching, noise, coupling, shielding and IR-drop
- Knowledge of CAD tools for physical design (Cadence, Mentor)
- Unix OS experience
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Industrial Power Control segment (IPC) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors and system solutions primarily for the use in industrial electronic applications. IPC offers semiconductor products for various power transmission stages, i.e. from the generation via the transmission, and finally the conversion of electric power. IPC’s product portfolio comprises discrete IGBT devices, IGBT modules and IGBT stacks, as well as IGBT driver ICs and driver boards for controlling IGBT modules and covers practically the entire power range from a few hundred watts to several megawatts. IPC’s target applications include industrial drives (motors, pumps, fans, compressors), home appliances, renewable energy generation, and traction.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.