At a glance
You are the member of site Philippines (PH) management team and need to have in-depth understanding of all functions with respect to HR-related topics. You will also be responsible for implementation of key HR processes including definition, target setting and implementation in alignment with overall global HR and business strategies. Act as the key HR contact in PH government liaisons, handling of employee relations topics and PH site programs.
||Professionals / experienced
In your new role you will:
- Be advising management and employees on all employees-related issues, in particular continuing learning and development measures, remuneration and in the event of employee-related issues within the work situation and during change processes, legal advisory for management
- Administer the Company's Performance Management System, through STEPS and Performance Appraisal processes and tools
- Conducting performance gap analysis to ensure effectiveness in driving employee and company performance
- Work with site head and heads of departments on people retention strategies and talent identification & development
- Work effectively to meet the needs of the organization and facilitating organization's strategic recruitment needs
- Drive PH site programs in implementation & delivery of results, to build PH site into a GPTW environment
- Contribute actively to Global and Regional HR projects and communities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 7 years of working experience in Electronics / Semiconductor company
- Understanding of Philippines Labor Law is a must
- Experienced in the full manpower cycle, including manpower planning, hiring, on-boarding, deployment, performance management, development and exit management
- Aware of the manpower market situation and able to strategize on how to achieve the organizational targets
- Understanding how the macro-economics, political systems and the mega-trends would shape the organization
- Able provide comprehensive solutions addressing various concerns with strong justification by using sensible data gathered
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.