At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Mar 01, 2018|
- Technically coordinate IC developments as chip lead
- Develop analog/mixed-signal circuit concepts
- Design and verify analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits
- Closely cooperate with concept, physical design, lab, test and quality engineers
- Support IC validation
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University / University of Applied Sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or Physics
- 8+ years extensive experience in analog/mixed-signal IC design & verification
- Considerable top-level IC design experience
- Good understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flows (Cadence, Synopsys)
- Understanding of high voltage CMOS and/or BCD technologies and/or knowledge in the area of power applications (e.g. DC-DC converters, inverters, etc.) will be an advantage
- Fluent English skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.