At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
In this respect, you will:
- Plan, organize and control the project with full responsibility for all operational decisions in the project and for the successful achievement of all project targets
- Form and lead the project team and assign responsibilities within the project
- Manage and control the entire project life-cycle and ensure hand-over to sustaining function as main contact person for all questions regarding the project
- Continuously focus on project quality, assess progress and ensure that goals are met even in the face of changes, challenges and risks
- Think and act in a cooperative way and to be personally committed to the customer’s concerns
- Apply strong problem-solving skills in an interdisciplinary team setup
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Microelectronics or comparable
- 8+ years of relevant working experience related to semiconductor product development
- 6+ years of experience in project management, ideally in the semiconductor industry
- Solid technical understanding of System-on-Chip architectures including digital-, analog- and software design
- Experience in ISO26262 compliant product developments is a plus
- Talent to communicate effectively and clearly
- Fluent English skills and ability to communicate in German as a plus
- Valid IPMA Level C certification is considered as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
What we offer you in Linz
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.