At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 02, 2018|
You should be enthusiastic and dedicated to your new task because you will:
- Develop software concepts, architectures & specifications.
- Drive implementation adjustment together with internal and external customers.
- Support application and concept engineering to improve architecture and component development, integration and automation.
- Enhance the software quality by improving the development tool chain, aiming at fast failure detection, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Take on responsibility in terms of validation: You will bring clean nightly build, regression testing, flow testing and buy-off testing to the next level.
- Improve the software release: Release system, packing, versioning, release notes, deployment and review.
- Use results of your own risk evaluation as an input for the definition of test strategies.
- Join an agile development team and contribute to refinements, planning and review.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a related technical field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in software development.
- Ideally you already know the semiconductor industry.
- A good understanding of software development processes and software life cycles.
- Good skills in working with C/C++, VBA and script languages as well Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design (OOD), Pattern (OOP) and UML.
- Excellent intercultural competencies. You will work in very diverse and global team set up.
- Excellent English and preferably German language skills.
- The willingness to travel from time to time.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive segment (ATV) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for use in automotive applications. ATV offers a very broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, magnetic and pressure sensors, radio-frequency and particularly radar components as well as power semiconductors (discretes, modules and ICs). Infineon is one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive that cover all established applications in vehicles: CO2 reduction, comfort electronics, driver assistance systems and security. In the area of safety the focus is on ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems).
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.