At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Focusing on 3R (reduce, reuse and recycle) projects.
- Responsible to reduce the consumable and non consumable cost.
- Lead the projects in term of cost saving.
- Responsible to reduce, reuse or recycle the process material example bulk chemical, bulk gas and others Material Reengineering.
- Degree in Material science, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years Working experience in related engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of the on materials engineering, design, & equipment engineering.
- Well versed in reengineering, reduce, reuse and recycle the materials.
- Experience in material reduction, reuse & recycle in process and maintenance area.
- Well versed with data analysis.
- Project Planning.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.