At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
- Modeling and simulation of concepts for voltage regulation in hybrid converters
- Firmware implementation of regulation methods in XMC controller
- Efficiency measurements in the lab
- Documentation of evaluation results
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is 2.210,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis).
- Electronic study or a similar subject
- Are fluent in English
- Are you a team player with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with various interfaces
- A strong analytical and strategic way of thinking and are interested in technical matters
- Are well organized with an ability to work independently and proactively
- Are highly motivated with a can-do mentality and flexibility
- Your CV
- Your motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Latest study transcript
- Final Matura certificate
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.