At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
In your new role you will:
- Develop product– and application specific newsletter and press releases in alignment with corporate Media Relations
- Coordinate, edit and position technical articles
- Develop and write editorial content for print and online technical media (websites, blogs, social media, SEO etc.)
- Monitor and evaluate media activities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in (Media- and) Communication Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Economics, Business Economics or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in technical communications, ideally in a high tech company
- Profound experience in creating and editing technical promotion materials as well as in content development and correcting/editing tools
- Excellent writing skills for different target groups
- Proficient MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator), Web-, Graphics-, Office-, CMS- and CRM-tools
- Excellent organizational, project management and conceptual skills
- Fluent English skills with German as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.