At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Apr 01, 2018|
- Responsible to maintain, testing and deployment of manufacturing solution mainly on front end factory integration solutions.
- Administrate application, system support and troubleshooting.
- Provide operation support onsite and regional or global for semiconductor frontend and backend production sites..
- Analyze and improve existing operational processes through systematic approach and market available solutions.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge in software engineering, OS platform and factory automation.
- Provide 24x7 support for manufacturing solutions.
- To run, coordinate and manage project activities for onsite, regional and global
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
- Min. 4-5 years working experiences as system engineer to support manufacturing solutions.
- Experience in semiconductor or electronic manufacturing industry is preferred (preferable frond end fab)•Possesses a 'hands-on' approach towards work and good initiative and outspoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work both independently and a team player in a global setup.
- Good knowledge of global operational support for manufacturing solutions.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and middleware (TibcoRV) will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Oracle (PL/SQL, SQL scripts).
- Knowledge manage applications on Windows, Unix and Linus platform
- Knowledge manufacturing solution testing and test automation.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.