At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- learn in our multi-national agile team how to develop secure software algorithms on Infineon’s Security Devices.
- take over own responsibility step by step for high-security software components.
- test, debug and optimize your software on the latest generation of Infineon’s leading edge security controllers.
- document your source code based on international security standards.
- work in a very integrated multi-national team, supporting each other, for instance doing pair-programming to ensure excellent results that comply with highest security standards.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science from a University,
University of applied sciences or University of cooperative education.
- First experience in embedded software development gained within your studies or relevant internships.
- Knowledge of C.
- Keen interest in agile SW engineering, agile SW development.
- Experience with typical 16-/32-Bit Microcontroller Architectures like Intel 251, C16x or ARM.
- Good English and German communication skills.
Approximately 700 companies of all sizes and from all industry sectors participated in the current "Best Companies to Work for Germany 2017" competition. They submitted to a volunteer inspection of the quality and attractiveness of their workplace culture by the independent Great Place to Work® Institute, combined with the assessments by their own employees.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
With its Chip Card and Security Division Infineon is the world’s leading chip producer for credit cards, access cards and trusted computing solution. We offer the needed security components for passports, identification, contactless payment cards, computers, mobile devices, accessories and communication Networks.
What we offer you in Augsburg
Our location in Augsburg is part of our division "Chip Card & Security". We work on the necessary software to secure your privacy in mobile phones, credit cards, ID Cards and computers.