At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jan 08, 2018|
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to establish recruitment strategies to attract world-class talent in a high-growth region
- Perform full lifecycle talent acquisition including all phases from identifying initial requirements to negotiating/extending offers and support of onboarding activities
- Implement new and improved sourcing strategies and manage talent pipelining
- Recruit qualified candidates through a variety of resources, including: candidate database, job boards, social media, networking, and referrals
- Advise hiring managers on techniques to ensure candidate and hiring manager experience is exceptional
- Initiate and manage new-hire processes such as professional references, background checks, immigration work authorization/visa transfers, and oversee domestic and international relocation services
- Partner with internal organizations including HR business partners, compensation & benefits, shared services, finance, payroll, legal, compliance, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years of experience recruiting for a global organization
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to work and build rapport with candidates, employees and all levels of management
- Remain focused on solutions, open, and flexible even when under pressure
- As a true team player, partner with your colleagues to make things better, faster, and more efficient. Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate in a fluid, fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.