At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
|Start||Jan 01, 2018|
Depending on your skills and performance, you may in addition be asked to:
- Own and drive project management of your work package.
- Create presentations for key decision-makers within Infineon and discuss project results on eye-level with business unit leaders.
- Develop and establish new advanced concepts and methodologies to push Infineon’s competitive landscape analysis to new levels.
- Study electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering or related subjects at a university.
- Also have a natural interest in financial and strategic business topics.
- Are currently in terms 4-8 (late Bachelor or early Master) and have excellent grades (top quintile).
- Excel with a structured way of thinking and working.
- Are a team player and show strong interpersonal skills.
- Are comfortable with analyzing complex data sets in Excel.
- Feel comfortable to discuss and present results within the team and to key stakeholders using PowerPoint.
- Have a very good command of English (German is a plus).
- Knowledge, relevant working experience in semiconductor, sensor, strategy or finance companies is a plus.
- Knowledge in advanced analytics, big data, semantic search methods and related software is a plus.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school Report
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.