At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Feb 01, 2018|
- Responsible for WIP flow management by optimizing dispatching/scheduling rules based on production input/needs.
- Develop and maintain effective business process for sustaining and continuous improvement for dispatching/scheduling to ensure effectiveness to support line performance.
- Project lead for site to ensure site requirements are integrated and successful for all new dispatching/scheduling rules roll out with Cluster Project Manager to area owner.
- Ensure implementation of rules are standardize, comply and align with Cluster Front End.
- Support Industrial Engineer in ad-hoc analysis and request.
- Subject matter Expert for Factory Physics and Operating Curve Management (OCM).
- Key contact for Dispatching / Scheduling ( User/IT): Support and roll out of IT-projects regarding Dispatching / Scheduling.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in area of Operations Research Engineering or Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience preferably in wafer fabrication.
- Competent in WIP Flow Management subject, with good analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Possess good communication and leadership competencies.
- Candidate who familiar with dispatch/scheduler rule writing will be added advantage.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.