At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage product line planning according to capacity availability (100%).
- Liaise with Supply Chain Planner on Short Term product line planning within the frozen fence planning horizon(100%).
- Need to expedite on urgent production orders & arrange emergency shipment for urgent orders (75%).
- Communicate with Internal/External interfaces on urgent delivery commitment & fulfillment with Early Warning (100%).
- Need to do report & followup on production logistic KPI on CLIP & RANGE (100%).
- Need to utilize existing Production Logistic systematic to ensure smooth production run (100%).
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experience and preferably in semiconductor industry.
- Good knowledge for WIP management (eg: Business Rules - Datecode , Merging Rules , Expiry, Cycle count, Customer Return - Creation Retou lots, Excess Management , Lot aging management, e-Scraps, Methodology - JIT , Kanban, Push & Pull planning).
- In depth knowledge needed to manage delivery deviation (eg: preparation of Catch up Plan , Early Warning Process, Fast track , Allocation Handling , Escalation Process).
- In-depth knowledge needed for production controlling & setup of KPI's such as range, WSTT, transit times, cycle time.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.