At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be the driver in Backend for technical definition (BOM, package design, Assembly technology, review PRP, project classification, etc) activities for package projects with major changes/new package, risks and impact.
- Responsible to generate conceptual package outline and internal construction drawings, finalise and document the drawings and update the package drawings as needed.
- Responsible to define the package characteristic to meet the electrical, thermal, reliability and mechanical requirements.
- Coordinate the package Cost Estimation (A1-A3) and Cost Indication (A3) (5) Contact partner for package definition to Business Division especially on BE assembly technology know how.
- Support pre development & project definition stage, and continue to be package design expert throughout project phase
- Actively scout for new packaging technologies and keep in touch with package development at competitors/subcons.
- Consolidate the inputs for ADR and ensure the contents are updated (A project).
- Be the main contact person for all questions and discussion regarding packaging, package design and Package roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics, Automation, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Physics)
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in IC/semiconductor environment
- Technical / Functional Competencies
- Semiconductor Packaging, Assembly and Test
- Process and Equipment Engineering knowledge
- Failure Analysis and Reliability Engineering
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- AutoCAD and 3D drafting preferred.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.