At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Lead high-impact cross-functional / cross-divisional strategy projects for Infineon.
- Become a sought-after advisor on strategic issues for Infineon's top management.
- Develop consistent strategy recommendations and manage their implementation.
- Drive decision making for merger & acquisition considerations of significant importance and high impact.
- Help to develop new tools and methodologies for Strategy Development.
- Extensive professional experience in corporate strategy and/or with a top management consulting firm.
- Direct and primary experience with strategy topics is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the electronics or mechatronics industry (applications, products or technologies) - specific expertise with power semiconductors or sensor products & markets is a plus.
- A degree in physics, engineering, economics, business or related disciplines with either a PhD in any of the above fields, or a MBA from a leading international school, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to apply structured problem solving methodologies and to structure complex tasks and problems.
- Deep experience to align project members across sites and divisions, outstanding team and people skills.
- A proven capability to discuss and communicate project results to top management and functional experts.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
SDV is Infineon's Munich based corporate strategy development team. Their tasks fall into four different areas and cover strategy project support for Infineon’s Board and Division, the coordination of Infineon’s annual strategy development process, the regular analysis of the semiconductor market and general macro-economic environment as well as the management of Infineon’s external market research suppliers.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.